Monday, January 24, 2011

Taj Mahal

I like expanding themes, and not going for the obvious costume.. so when the theme was Bollywood I knew I had to make something spectacular (the fact that I had lots of uni work to do and was looking to procrastinate might have helped).. so after thinking about it for a while... the Taj Mahal was born.. after lots of looking at pictures and doing (very rough) sketches, I decided to start and see what happened.. the original plan was a necklace, but ah well these things happen (and happen to work!)


 









1 comment:

  1. lovelovelove this project! It looks sooo good....you have some great posts...and I'm def following your blog...

    Please stop by my blog when you get a chance. I have set up a blog surfing linkamajig. You enter your page in if you'd like to find more followers...great way to say inspired and find new ideas!

    http://www.createmepink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete